Kerstin Rhinow-Simon was born in 1962 in Hamburg. She studied law at the University of Hamburg. In 1987 she completed a one-year internship in Miami, Florida with lawyers Papy, Weissenborn, Papy. She was admitted to the bar in 1996. In 2005, Kerstin Rhinow-Simon was awarded the title "Fachanwältin für Familienrecht" and one year later the title "Fachanwältin für Sozialrecht".
FOCUS-SPECIAL 2016 lawyer Kerstin Rhinow-Simon is one of Germany's top lawyers in family law. For the first time lawyer Kerstin Rhinow-Simon was also awarded as a top lawyer in social law.
She lectures at the Academy of Palliative Medicine and Hospice Work Dresden gGmbH and is a board member of the 1st Dresdner Supervision Association. At the same time she is on the examination board of the Bar Association for Social Law. Together with lawyer Frank Simon, she is the author of the maintenance guide "Keep in Saxony" and has been an expert on family law for MDR Radio for years.
- German and international family law and child abduction
- Care and access rights
- social law
- Medical law
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Sachsen
- Deutscher Anwaltsverein
- Mitglied der Arbeitsgemeinschaft Familienrecht (DAV)
- Deutsch-Amerikanische Juristenvereinigung
- Vorstandsmitglied des 1. Dresdner Betreuungsvereins
- Fachausschuss Sozialrecht der Rechtsanwaltskammer Sachsen
- »Unterhalt in Sachsen«
- numerous publications on family and inheritance law in the local press (more than 300 articles)
Telefon: +49 351 318 90-0
Telefax: +49 351 318 90-99
We will help you.
If possible, please briefly describe your concern. Your information will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.