The right strategy at the right time
The BSKP- Team Labor Law covers the entire spectrum of labor law with several specialized lawyers and attorneys. Thanks to our exclusive and long-standing specialisation in labour law issues, we have a wealth of experience and comprehensive know-how in all matters relating to individual and collective employment law. Companies and executives have relied on our competent advice for many years. In addition, we provide ongoing advice and training for board members, public and charitable organisations and associations.
Developing legally compliant and well thought-out solutions
We have developed a rich repertoire of tried and tested strategies that cannot be found in any textbook – and we know which way is the most promising under which circumstances. You have a contact person at your disposal who can draw on the combined expertise of all BSKP lawyers, tax consultants and auditors. Thanks to the close cooperation of various experts, we also assess the effects of tax and company law on a multidisciplinary basis.
Communicating competences – opening up creative space
In addition to providing legal advice to employers and employees, BSKP’s lawyers regularly pass on their knowledge to the general public. The BSKP Academy’s lecture events take place on the premises of the Dresden law firm. In addition to special topics or current jurisprudence, the spectrum also includes basic training courses for management bodies on labour law issues – from the initiation of an employment relationship to dismissal.
individual labour law
- drafting and review of employment contracts; termination agreements and terminations
- establishment and termination of the employment of executives
- remuneration, participation and working time models
- preparation and enforcement of legal proceedings
- implementation of personnel reduction measures
collective labour law
- restructuring and reorganization of companies
- negotiations with trade unions and works councils
- conclusion of works agreements and collective agreements
- training and qualification of managers
We advise you personally.
To avoid waiting times for you, please make an appointment. Call us or send us an appointment request via the contact form.