Christian Rothfuß was born in Freiburg in 1966 and studied law at the Albert Ludwig University in Freiburg / Breisgau. He was admitted to the bar in 1995. As a specialist lawyer for employment law, his practice focuses on advising and representing clients in all matters of individual and collective labor law, including employers, executives and employees. He is identified as a specialist by a variety of specialist contributions and as a permanent speaker and lecturer in employment law.
- Employment Law:
- Individual labor law:
- Design and amendment of employment contracts
- Performance and earnings-related compensation models
- Business change, transfer of business, outsourcing
- Termination and termination of employment relationships; Unfair dismissal
- Representation in labor court proceedings in case of warning, termination, compensation, certificate, etc.
- Collective Labor Law:
- Negotiation of tariff and company agreements
- Advice and support with tariff change and association exit
- Banking and Capital Market Law:
- Banking Law:
- Credit agreement and credit security
- Capital Markets:
- Enforcement of claims in case of incorrect investment advice
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Sachsen
- Deutscher Anwaltsverein
- ARGE Arbeitsrecht im DAV
- Dresdner Anwaltverein
- Dresdner Juristische Gesellschaft
- proDresden e. V., Mitglied des Vorstandes
- Dozent für Ellipsis Gesellschaft für Unternehmensentwicklung mbH
- Fortbilder des Sächsichen Bildungsinstitutes
- Referent der Akademie für Palliativmedizin und Hospizarbeit Dresden GmbH
- Referent für die Handwerkskammer Dresden
- Dozent der Handwerkskammer Dresden Wirtschaftsakademie GmbH
- Dozent der Fachhochschule Dresden
Telefon: +49 351 318 90-0
Telefax: +49 351 318 90-99
We will help you.
If possible, please briefly describe your concern. Your information will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.