Dr. Karsten S. Hohberg
Dr. Karsten S. Hohberg was born in Leuven, Belgium, in 1974 and was educated bilingually in French and German. He studied law at the Karl-Eberhardt-University in Tübingen. He is working as a lawyer since 2004. In 2006, he received his doctorate in stock exchange law on the subject of stock exchanges on the Internet, contractual and supervisory aspects. Since 2007, he has been building up the law firm Dr. Hohberg Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaftsgesellschaft in Stuttgart with a claims management department. In 2012, this law firm merged with the law firm Dr. Broll, Schmitt, Kaufmann & Partner.
As a certified specialist lawyer for commercial & corporate law, he advises companies as well as shareholders, managing directors and commercial agents in all matters of contract drafting, company formation, conversion, company purchase, shareholder disputes, but also with regard to distribution agreements, franchises, licenses or commercial agent settlements.
In addition, he specialises in commercial tenancy law and advises a large number of companies, in particular from the textile industry and car dealerships, in the field of claims management.
- Contract design and processing
- Advice and representation of companies, shareholders and managing directors in commercial and corporate law in addition to corporate law disputes
- Consulting and contract design for incorporation, conversion, sale of companies u. a.
- Franchise law, advice to franchisors, preparation and revision of franchise agreements, negotiation of contracts for franchisees, legal disputes between franchisor and franchisee
- Commercial law, creation and revision of agency agreements, enforcement of legitimate and defense against unjustified commercial agent compensation claims
- Commercial tenancy law
- insurance law
- receivables management
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Stuttgart