Dieter Schmitt was born in 1960 in Miltenberg. He studied business administration at the Julius-Maximilians-University in Würzburg with a degree in business administration. His professional career began in 1985 with Dr. Ing. Lipfert GmbH Steuerberatungsgesellschaft Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft (later: PriceWaterhouseCoopers) in Stuttgart. In 1990 he was appointed as tax consultant and in 1993 as certified public accountant. With his freelance work, he joined the advisory firm BSKP in 1993, which led to his partnership a year later.
- Annual audits, in particular medium-sized companies
- Broker and property developer examinations
- DSD tests
- Tax consultancy, in particular medium-sized companies of all legal forms
- Business advice
- Tax declaration and tax representation
- Steuerberaterkammer Stuttgart
- Chamber of Auditors
- Institute of Auditors
Kleiner Schlossplatz 13-15
Telefon: +49 711 722 33 96-0
Telefax: +49 711 722 33 96-6
We will help you.
If possible, please briefly describe your concern. Your information will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.