Can Christopher Senuysal
Can Christopher Senuysal was born in 1979 in Dortmund. He completed his legal training with a civil law focus at the Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main and subsequently at the Regional Court Darmstadt. After successfully completing his second state examination, he was admitted to the bar in 2009 and founded his own law firm in Dortmund. At the beginning of 2011, the law firm Senuysal was expanded to include a branch office in Frankfurt am Main, where the office community Bremer, Schlabowski & Senuysal Rechtsanwälte was founded in cooperation with two other colleagues.
He joined BSKP in 2014.
- Traffic law, in particular traffic civil law and personal injury law
- private construction law / work contract law
- general contract law
- Real estate law
- competition law
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Hamm
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Frankfurt am Main
- Deutscher Anwaltsverein
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Verkehrsrecht
- Anwalts- und Notarverein Dortmund e. V.