Sylvia Klapschus was born in 1975 in Berlin. She studied law at the Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-University in Frankfurt am Main and was admitted to the bar in 2008. Since 2013 she has been awarded the title "Specialist Lawyer for Commercial and Corporate Law". From 2009 to the beginning of 2011 she was Managing Partner of Dr. Ing. from the Lippe Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH in Frankfurt am Main. Her focus here was on advising German and international smaller companies as well as sole traders. In 2011, she joined the law firm BSKP as a partner and managing partner. As a specialist lawyer specializing in commercial and corporate law, she advises small and medium-sized enterprises in particular in German and international commercial law, corporate law, German and international contract law and employment law.
- Consultancy, design and representation of companies, shareholders and managing directors in commercial and corporate law in addition to corporate law disputes
- Commercial Law / International Commercial Law
- Contract design and execution / Contract law / International contract law
- Civil law and international private law
- Business law
- Employment Law
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Frankfurt am Main
Telefon: +49 69 96 78 08-0
We will help you.
Schildern Sie uns bitte, wenn möglich, kurz Ihr Anliegen. Ihre Informationen werden absolut vertraulich behandelt. Wir melden uns anschließend schnellstmöglich bei Ihnen zurück.