Lars-Philipp Böhme was born in Stuttgart in 1974. He studied law in Constance and Cardiff/Wales and completed elective internships in Los Angeles/California. He completed his legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Stuttgart. He has been working as a lawyer since 2003. From the beginning of his professional activity, his focus has been on insolvency law, initially in regional as well as nationwide insolvency administrators' offices. With increasing professional experience, however, RA Böhme shifted the focus of his consulting activities to legal advice outside the classical insolvency administration and handling. This includes advising executive bodies (managing directors, executive boards, supervisory boards, etc.), in particular in connection with liability claims and lawsuits as well as representing clients vis-à-vis insolvency administrators in revocatory lawsuits, etc. He also advises shareholders in corporate disputes. Furthermore, he accompanies companies in the course of the application and execution of insolvency proceedings in self-administration. In addition, he also covers the entire area of company law. The course to the qualification as specialist lawyer for insolvency law he has successfully completed.
- Insolvency law, in particular insolvency revocatory law and support of companies in insolvency proceedings in self-administration
- Advice and representation of companies, shareholders and managing directors in commercial and corporate law, including disputes under company law
- Advice and drafting of contracts for company formation, transformation, sale of companies, etc.
- Contract law, including representation in court
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Stuttgart
Kleiner Schlossplatz 13-15
Telefon: +49 711 722 33 96-0
Telefax: +49 711 722 33 96-6
We will help you.
Schildern Sie uns bitte, wenn möglich, kurz Ihr Anliegen. Ihre Informationen werden absolut vertraulich behandelt. Wir melden uns anschließend schnellstmöglich bei Ihnen zurück.