Sebastian Lohse was born in 1975 in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today Chemnitz). He completed his law studies at the Dresden University of Technology and was admitted to the bar in 2002. Since 2007, he has been awarded the title "Fachanwalt für Familienrecht" and since 2008 the title "Fachanwalt für Bau- und Architektenrecht".
Within the scope of his work he regularly appears as the author of various specialist articles in the local media and speaker of lectures in family law and building law.
Since 2004 he is managing partner.
- Family law, in particular
- Care and access rights
- property disputes
- Prenuptial agreements
- private construction law
- Law of architects and engineers
- Rechtsanwaltskammer Sachsen
- Wirtschaftsclub Mittelsachsen (Präsident)
- MIT Mittelstands- und Wirtschaftsvereinigung der CDU/CSU
- BVMW Bundesverband Mittelständische Wirtschaft Kreisverband Meissen
- Marketingverein Stadt Strehla
Telefon: +49 3525 50 32-0
Telefax: +49 3525 50 32-99
We will help you.
If possible, please briefly describe your concern. Your information will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.