Gerd Hegmann was born in 1971 in Waldshut. After studying business administration at the University of Regensburg, he spent several years working in a large tax consulting and auditing firm in Munich. In 2000, Gerd Hegmann transitioned to the auditing department of Ernst & Young in Stuttgart, where he advised large and medium-sized companies until 2007. During this time, he was also appointed as a tax consultant and auditor. In 2007, Gerd Hegmann was a founding partner of hegmann metter Wirtschaftsprüfer Steuerberater in Böblingen. He advised and audited, together with his three co-shareholders Ursula Metter, Dr. Helmut Hauswirth and Dagmar Stock, large and medium-sized companies and their shareholders. In January 2017, the advisory firm hegmann metter merged with BSKP.
- Annual audit for companies and groups of companies
- Consolidated financial statements audits for groups of companies
- Reorganization of companies and corporate groups
- Preparation of valuation reports for corporate transactions as well as inheritance and gift taxes
- International accounting
- Preparation of financial statements
- Steuerberaterkammer Stuttgart
- Institut der Wirtschaftsprüfer
- Deutscher Steuerberaterverband e. V.
Kleiner Schlossplatz 13-15
Telefon: +49 711 722 33 96-0
Telefax: +49 711 722 33 96-6
We will help you.
If possible, please briefly describe your concern. Your information will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.