Dagmar Stock was born in 1961. After studying at the Ludwigsburg University of Applied Sciences, Ms. Stock worked for several years in the financial administration. In 1991 she transitioned to SüdwestLB, in 1995 to VR Leasing, where she worked in the field of financial services. After being appointed as a tax consultant in 1996, Mrs. Stock joined Ernst & Young, where she advised public sector companies, their owners and non-profit health and social care organizations in all areas of taxation. In 2006, she took charge of establishing and managing the tax department Stuttgart of Curacon GmbH and supervised the tax and charitable matters of the clients. In 2010, Mrs Stock joined the advisory firm hegmann metter Wirtschaftsprüfer Steuerberater in Böblingen as a partner. Together with her three co-shareholders, Ursula Metter, Gerd Hegmann and Dr. Helmut Hauswirth, she continued to advise nonprofit health and welfare companies and wealthy private individuals. In January 2017, the advisory firm hegmann metter merged with BSKP.
- Tax consultancy for public health and welfare organizations of all legal forms
- Restructuring of charitable bodies
- Company succession, purchase and sale
- Accompaniment of tax audits of non-profit companies
- Inheritance and gift taxes
- Steuerberaterkammer Stuttgart
- Deutscher Steuerberaterverband e. V.
- Referententätigkeit auf der jährlich stattfindenden Werkstätten:Messe
Kleiner Schlossplatz 13-15
Telefon: +49 711 722 33 96-0
Telefax: +49 711 722 33 96-6
We will help you.
If possible, please briefly describe your concern. Your information will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.